RT 2020-Present Halo Eye
Step 1: Installing LED Controller unit:
- a) Remove three panels on the right hand side. Maintenance access panel, lower cover and top cover
- b) Locate and disconnect the DRL LED power connector
- c) Connect the female Power adapter into the male connector on the Spyder
- d) Connect the male Power adapter into the female connector on the Spyder
- e) Connect the black barrel connector (red and black wires) to the white barrel connect on LED controller
- f) If installing only one LED accessory, skip to Step 2.
- g) If connecting more than one LED accessory, connect the 4 into 1 “Y” connector to the LED Controller.
Step 2: Installing the halo eye LED: The halo eye LED is mounted on the colored plastic panel behind the frunk lid
- a) Clean surface area with Isopropyl Alcohol.
- b) Check fit before removing the protective tape.
- c) Apply the adhesive activator to the area where the LED will be mounted and let dry.
- d) With the connectors facing the right side of the Spyder, remove the protective tape from the back of the LED and mount to the colored plastic panel.
- e) With the large colored panel removed, you can route the wire along the valley
- f) Up to the area under the maintenance panel behind the frunk to the LED control unit.
- g) Connect the wire to the LED Controller unit.
- h) Verify LED lights work.
- i) Tidy up the wires and reassemble Spyder.
If you have any questions please contact Spyder Dan