Powersports Antifreeze & Coolant
Advanced design helps control operating temperature in hot-running, high-revving powersports applications. Extended-life formula provides all-season protection for up to five years. Mixed with high-purity water to help prevent scale and deposits and keep your engine running clean. Protects copper, brass/bronze alloys, aluminum, gaskets and hoses. Helps prevent corrosion and inhibit cavitation. Compatible with most coolants. Phosphate-, borate-, nitrite- and 2EH-free.
See the Product Data Bulletin for full details.
COOLS HOT-RUNNING ENGINES
- Ethylene-glycol formulation provides excellent heat transfer
- Helps prevent metal engine parts from overheating and expanding beyond tolerances
- Provides boil-over protection of up to 226°F (108°C) to keep engines protected in the toughest riding conditions
KEEPS ENGINES CLEAN
- Robust anti-corrosion additives protect against scale, deposits and corrosion, which inhibit heat transfer and shorten component life
- <strong for maximum protection against deposits</strong
- Eliminates the need to measure and mix fluids
- Provides a long five-year service life
- Borate-, nitrite- and phosphate-free
- Reduces time spent on maintenance
- Optimized to protect the metals found in powersports cooling systems, including increased aluminum
- Compatible with copper and bronze/brass alloys and most common hose and gasket materials
- Helps prevent deterioration and leaks
- Compatible with most other coolants
There are no reviews yet.